Saturday 3 November 2012

Photos

Hey guys, I'm only gunna post weekly or something because I'm a lazy cow :-D
Anyway, my memory is so bad, I can't remember what happened this week. Yeah so, I argued with past club member, LOL, and... that's about it. I got bored so I edited photos and entered two into Ana's photo competition (contact Anastasia on Facebook if you want to enter, the theme is Mystery). Here are some photos, I haven't posted the ones I have entered:

For more detail on club events and photo competition, here is the club blog: http://nightcircusclub.tumblr.com/  I will soon link it to  the sidebar :) happy gaming xox EmMYyy



Sammy, Nikki, Holly and Donna <3 We fail at rearing :P


Mich and Cas <3 PARTAY 


CRISS CROSS! NEWBIE TIME

... O  )-(  O DERP!!!

Classy Night Circus :-D

Herrow there!!!!!!

I'm so great

<3 these guys





Queen ^o^



No comments:

Post a Comment