Saturday 16 February 2013

Green Days of Moorland

Hey, for the first time in what seems a million years! It's Emmy, of course.
So, I obviously haven't posted in ages. Basically, I'm still at my leader role in Night Circus and I'm also a non Star Rider now :(
Seems a shame, I nearly got the new quests too! Maybe I will get it when there is double star coins and more areas open. I can't wait!
Also , before I lost SR I got GREEN HAIR!! I love it and I love green!:)
I've also had a few racing rewards for best of the day and a few golds and a bronze in the championships! I need  silver now but good luck with that Emmy, now I can't jump.! I just gave my blog a makeover, so it's now GREEN BLUE AND PURPLE GUUYSS!
So here are some pics of me, and my friends Olympia and Ruby! :D
Looking over the seas of pinta:)

oh wild! D:

Line ride!

Just keep swimming:)

Pinta castle, love you guyss!

No comments:

Post a Comment