Thursday 18 October 2012

GREAT DAY!!

Hello Again, Emmy here!
Well today I think I did pretty well in the races. I managed to get in the Top 5 a few times which is loads better for me. The new quests today were also awesome! I can't believe the twist in the main story!! Its amazing.
Pictures from the new quests and stuff... xoxooxo
Lovely view of Cosy Picnic spot

Lol, me in the 'fridge' getting on the barge :OO

I AM RULER OF JORVIK >:O MUAHAHHA


Scary thing...

:'( Byee

Me and Elsa, lovely view:*<3

SWIM LIL HORSEY

In the fridge... again

Pretty Spooky ey? .... :o

FISHING! I'm so bad at it :') so bad I'm good!

Now I am pretty cold...

Because this box is totally gunna hide me -.-

ARRGGG HIT BY CABLECAR!

Jumping over a Newby :'D

Scary Scarecrow o.o

Holly looking cool as.. :D



LOL You as you can tell, I'm pretty hyper today. I mean.. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment