Saturday 13 October 2012

Night Circus:)

Hello again,
I expected today to be a normal day. I did all my races and quests and then went offline for a bit. I came back on to find I was to be removed from the club 'Walking Arrows Girls' along with my sister Elsa (her blog in the sidebar>>>>) which to be honest I was happy about as I could join Ella and Ana in 'Night Circus'. They welcomed us kindly and thank you so much guys for letting us join:)xoxo.
After all this, I decided to chill at the disco, until I noticed a yellow exclamation mark over the statue. I go to go in Jarl's Tomb!!!! I was so excited untill I found out I ended the main story... can't wait for more! :D

Me and Elsa racing :)

I see Demuscus:D


DISCOOO!! with Wilma :D

OMG ;D

MUHAHAHA


New arrivals to the club:)

me being.... me

flowerrrsss <3


errr?
Also, as I got a bit bored this morning, I decided to draw a picture of a horse XD here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment