Monday 29 October 2012

The Big Show :o

HEY GUYS! I Haven't posted in agggeees D:
So anyway, a few days ago the club had a performance. It was great but people took it so sooo serious .-. after the show (for another club) we had a great time at the disco :D I can't really be bothered to type so here are some pictuurreess:P

Plus: Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/emmy.moonstormcx

Ahh you gotta love Matildaa :D

Hello there!! xD

There's a scarecrow on the loose D:

The show :|

Preparringg PUMPKIN HEADS!

rear in line

oops, I don't think I was suppose to change :o

R.I.P :'s :D

PAARRTTAAAY

Hiding next to a lampost

In a box with Sara <3

muahahhaa

Picnic a randomer put out for us :D thanks you!!!

Everyone fail at rearing

 
EMMY SKILLS!!!

:D 
PICNIC SIGN


:D WELL DONE 

Me and Matilda waiting for someone to scare :D

 
Well done pumpkin heads!!!! Love you all :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment