Saturday 20 October 2012

Past few days..

Okay, so.
I didn't have time to post yesterday but nothing really happened anyway. And guess what? I didn't even go to the disco!! I showed my friend Elina some secret places and I still have one left to show her, Ella taught me the colours and days of the week in Finnish and today I did pretty well on the races.
I bought a ladybird top, red top hat and hopefully some new gloves which made me break most personal bests. I will probably make another post tonight but here are some pictures...
Looking into darkness o.o

Fishing Village from Labrynth Coast ^.^

RAAAGHHHAARRR!!!

BIG HORSE, little horse

DERP!! o).(o

ahh<3

Ladybird stuff. I did surprisingly well in fishing today :o

I AM... THE RULER... OF THE WORRLLDDD

I SEE LIGHT :O

SG manor <3

Looking up at the Mountaineers Hut:)

Old Church Ruins :O

Good luck drinking that from that distance away ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment